Thursday, November 14, 2013

Love is in the air...

Welcome back to day THREE of our NOVEMBER Kraftin Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are sharing THREE super cute new sets! SO much krafty goodness to show you today! They are called.......LOVE IS IN THE AIR!, LOVE BIRDS! and SEW IN LOVE!

I have chosen to use an image and sentiment from the "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" collection on my card. This is a A4 card which I find really tough but I think for this image it works.
Would you like to know who won the new stamp sets that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday night at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! We'll be releasing all the new stamps you've seen this week PLUS our fabulous new NOVEMBER Kardmaking Kit!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!


All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these ADORABLE new sets, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! YOU could WIN one!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out the some MORE new stamps....because Annie and her Moonlight Whispers are BACK! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!

Happy hoppin'!

14 comments:

Doudou said...

Très douce cette carte

Sabrina said...

Just so adorable!!

Laila B. said...

This stamps set is sooo cute. I love this little birdie with the flower on her head. So sweet.
And your card is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Sue said...

Love the stamp set! Cute card!

Hanneke said...

Such a cute creation! I love the stamp and colors. The glitters you used are great too! Hugs, Hanneke

Anonymous said...

so sweet and nice inspiration!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a lovely creation...that stamp set is simply adorable. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Sweet little birdie! I always love how you glitter outline your die cuts!

Vivi Casale said...

this is so cute!!
xx

Tracy Penney said...

What a beautiful card.I love the colours and the layout of your card.

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! SG is my little songbird -- I might have to get this one for her. :))
Cute card, A!!! Xo

Sandy C. said...

So cute!!! I live the little bird. Great paper!! Thanks. Sandy C.

Rea' said...

So very cute your bird is ! Love the stripe/floral combo you did for background and those flowers pop !

Kathi said...

I love this new bird set and love your card.

So fabulous. Great coloring of course. I really like the metal mailbox and the Stickles. I'm Stickle impaired.

Fun paper layers and design too.