Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday time

This is my second card for today, if you are looking for my Kraftin Kimmie release it is just down below this one.

Today I also have a card for the Oozak challenge blog and our theme for the next two weeks is "Holiday". What a great challenge for this time of year! I have used a digi image from the Lee H Digi shop on etsy but Oozak has an enormous selection of holiday stamps to choose from!

I hope you get a chance to play along with us, Oozak always has great prizes up for grabs and you also have the chance to be a guest designer with us by putting GDT after your entry.
Copics
Skin E000-00-11  R20
Dress E41-43-44-47
Boots  G61-63-67
Red  R22-24-27-59
X press It cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Farm House in "Norland"
Glitter
Copics

10 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a stunnig card! I love the fabulous image and great colors and the lace is a nice detail. Hugs, Hanneke

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Amanda, this is spectacular!!!! I love that beautiful image, and your coloring just knocks my socks off!! STUNNING!!!!
hugs, me

Anonymous said...

Love her ❤ & love this card!! Fab coloring !!! Gorgeous!! This is another shop that just got a ton of my money... Too cute!!! Xo

Kathi said...

Sooooo cute. I love how you colored her. Your shading is fabulous.

I also love your layered papers and embellishments.

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Amanda. What a cutie she is !!
Your coloring is simply amazing & wonderfully shaded ... Love the die you used for the backing of this image.
Janie

Miss NiceRoad said...

sooooooo cute!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Another sweet and adorable card. Love that image....so cute.

NanaConnie said...

Such superb coloring, Amanda, and I adore the image! That lace is amazing and the green ribbon at the bottom is such a delightful addition. Love the paper choices you made.

Elaine said...

Another gorgeous card.
Your colouring and shading is awesome and she's a super sweet little lady.

Big hugs
Me xxx

Marijke said...

Love the warm colours! Adorable!