Friday, November 15, 2013

Annie is BAACCKK!!

Welcome back to Day FOUR of the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps November previews!!! We are back with some SUPER exciting news.....and some of you may have already heard this through the grapevine....or our teases!! The art of Annie Rodrigue is BACK!!! We've got a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp for you this month and more to come in the following months!!! Today we are previewing the new November stamp PLUS a super cute new set by Nicole!!!
Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you...... HANNAH HEARTS and CANDY HEARTS!!...
There are lots of amazing creations on today's hop featuring both new stamp sets!! We know you are just going to LOVE these images and be inspired by all the creations!! 

I have used both Hannah Hearts and the Candy Hearts collection on my card today. I am so happy to have Annie back, her Moonlight Whispers were what drew me to Kraftin Kimmies when I first started cardmaking.


Papers are Basic Grey and I have used the Candy Hearts as a little banner. 
Copics
Skin  E000-00-11  R20
Hearts  R22-24-29-59
Green  BG 43-46 and prisma pencils
Hair  Y21-26  E35-99-59

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!


ALL of our NOVEMBER stamps will be available on Saturday night the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!

Happy hoppin'!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! I have a migraine so I'll keep this short... I LOVE this new image !!!!❤❤❤ your coloring is FAB!!!
Banner of hearts so cute!!!! ❤❤❤ that she is back!!! Xo

Sabrina said...

The color of her dress is absolutely gorgeous!!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow...what a super cute card Amanda...love the colours and of course the image. Your colouring is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me once again.

Vankleeck6 said...

This is just too gorgeous! Love the mint green with the red! Love Hannah, period!

Shari said...

Amanda, wow what a FANTASTIC card!!! I love the heard banner and the big bow! YOu have coloured the image beautifully!

Hugs;
Shari

Hanneke said...

What a great card! I love the sweet image and great colors and the ribbon is a nice detail. Hugs, Hanneke

Sharon Caudle said...

Abso-stinkin-lutely fabulous!!! LOVE the colors you used and your candy hearts banner!!! You amaze me!!
hugs, me

kadie said...

Amanda, your card is adorable. Love how you incorporated the hearts!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very beautiful and love the use of all the new stamps!!

Chitra Nair said...

So gorgeous!!! Love your coloring, amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

This is unbeliveable! As many girl as meny so nice ideas for this stamp. Love your hearts burgee.

Rea' said...

OMG ... more pretty backgrounds for Hannah, I love it... like how you colored Hannah and the heart banner !

Tracy Penney said...

Super cute card.

Jenn Joncas said...

Love Love Love the colour combo!!! and I really like how you made a banner out of the hearts!!

Vivi Casale said...

wonderful card!! love it!

Kathi said...

I absolutely, truly, totally love this card.

I love, Love, LOVE how you colored the wonderful new Annie image. The color combo you used on her is freakin' awesome.

I also love the outlined die cut. Brilliant! Adds so much, but it's such a simple step. (which I'm stealing).

Brilliant use of the candy hearts. I never would have thought to use them as a banner.

Lastly, I love the big fluffy bow.

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Laila B. said...

Gorgeous card...love this color combo. And your coloring is fantastic. Congrats.

Elaine said...

Now she is just divine. ( I do like Annie's images the most)
LOVE the colours and your little banner is fab!

Big hugs
Me xxx