Thursday, November 21, 2013

Anything but a card!

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I have an altered project for the challenge this week at Mo's Digital Pencil challenge blog which is "Anything but a card" and our hostess this week is the lovely Cathy.

I have made a tissue box cover for our challenge and have it sitting on my desk at work. Makes me happy.

My image is Nurse, quite appropriate don't ya think? I only decorated the front with an image and flowers but it does have the dp on the other sides and top.
Copics
Skin E000-00-11  R20
Labcoat  C1-3-5
Red  Shinhan R2=3=8
Hair E21-35-99-57-49
Scrubs  BG10-11-13
Shoes  N1-3-5

Alright, this is also a two week challenge to give us all a little holiday break so plenty of time for you to make an awesome project to show us! And you can get a $5 credit to the store!


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so clever. Perfect little image for nurse Amanda too!

Janie Printz said...

Amanda this is simply the cutest thing ever. So perfect for you & so beautifully colored. I have bought a few tissue boxes like this but they are sitting on a shelf just waiting to be covered & decorated up. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.
Hugs, Janie

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a gorgeous card Amanda. The color contrast make your image pop.

Cathy said...

Amanda, this is gorgeous, I love this altered box and your coloring is awesome. (My favorite sentiment for this image is: Nurses call the shots.) Thanks for creating such a wonderful project for the challenge :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome & I think the bear FUR looks fabulous....!!!! Lolololololol
I know how much you love fur !!! ;))
Really tho -- this is spectacular for a nurse at work & you've styled this box & colored it up perfectly!!! Xo

Mau xx said...

This is fabulous Amanda, No wonder it makes you happy, beautiful papers and colouring.
Hugs Mau xx

Tracy said...

That shot of smiles she'll provide to anyone who grabs a tissue will surely give any sickie a boost. Love the lacey touch. So pretty! Hugs!

Elaine said...

I am so sorry!!!
I saw this when I was in work and I was sure I'd left a comment later that night, but apparently not!
Just blame my old age and dying brain cells.

Love this too Amanda, but you know there's nothing you create that I don't love.
The nurse is a sweet image and perfect for you!

Big hugs
Me xxx

Kim Bell said...

Amanda
Wow just stunning! Love the dp perfect with the image. Ok now I have to get her on the next time around.

Hugz
Kim

Anja said...

I love tissue boxes and your image choice for this couldn't be better! Such beautiful papers and accents again - simply perfect!

Hugs, Anja