Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is my next stamping bella card for the friday challenge. This didn't come out very clear for some reason, just don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I am more shaky than I think but the card looks good until I put it into my picasa program and blog it. Technology talented I am not! Anyways, this is a stamp called Izzie has a daisy. I went back to my copics as I seem to be able to blend better with them. The background papers are memory box "enchanted" and I use a spellbinders fleur de lis die for the diamond shape. I stitched around the edges and applied some bling in the corners cause it needed a little somethin somethin. Her hairband I did first with a black sakura glaze pen but that didn't turn out so well so I covered it up with some viva decor pearl pen paint and it looks better, even a little dimensional. There is a chalked color to the background of the image, a pale lavender with a slight pearlescence to it, but of course it didn't show up either! That camera and I are gonna have a talking too! Ok, that is it for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend. I have had my nap and tonite is the Next Food Network Star finale so I should be good to go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Amanda its so cute! I love the stitching and the papers you used too! Stop being so hard on yourself!!!!!!!!