Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wryn eggspecting

Good morning fellow bloggers! Today I am showing off another new Wryn image available today over at Tiddly Inks called Wryn eggspecting.

Is this image not sweet or what? I am so glad Christy keeps making them, I absolutely lope them all. This is some new Bo Bunny paper I got and it just was begging to be used. A new Memory Box die that I embossed with some coppery embossing powder and some gorgeous little crystal like flowers that Susana sent me with my last order. They were the perfect touch although the white ones are a little difficult to see in the photo. Alright, hop on over to the shop now to pick up the new image!I would like to enter this into the Craft your Passion challenge which is anything goes.

18 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Amanda, such a sweet card, I love all the new Wryn images, must buy some more! Hope all is well with you. Pami x

Loopylou. said...

hiyah amanda!!
oh this is so pretty hun, I love the flowery paper and the bird cage is awesome! I love it!!
hugee hugs Lou xxx

Cathy Lee said...

How darling...I've seen three cards this morning with these cute Wryn images and they are so adorable. I gotta go do some shopping. Lovely card by the way and awesome coloring on your image, Amanda. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Ann said...

So adorable, love it.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.xxx

NanaConnie said...

Love those beautiful, spring papers, Amanda! What a gorgeous card.

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

So sweet Amanda, a very pretty card
Clairexx

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Amanda and I love that new Wryn!

Danni said...

Super sweet card! Pretty papers!

Mary J said...

Pretty! I love your sweet embellishing too honey! Hair colouring superb!

Clare said...

OMG this is soooo cute Amanda!!! absolutely loving the image and that backing paper is gorgeous. Love how you have added the bird cage too. Big hugs Clare xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Very pretty sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Such an adorable image and I love the die cut.

Whimsey said...

Oh so very sweet; love your coloring!! Great floral paper!

Anna said...

Darling card! Love the colors you've used!

Karin said...

All of your coloring is amazing! Hair, wood, whatever...It's all superb to me :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Such a fun card and I love the image! Love how you added the sentiment....so pretty!