Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time to CASE a card!

Happy Saturday everyone and don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour tonite! Any thing to bring us a little closer to spring makes me happy! Today I am your hostess for the Kraftin Kimmie challenge and I would like to see you CASE one of the dt members cards. I love Michele Boyer and her whimsical cards so I chose to CASE this particular card this week.
and this is my take on it.


This is Lulu with a Teddy Bear from the new Lulu and friends release available now. Some Heide Grace papers and a flower from my stash. I even tried to copy her stitching and am really pleased because I have never done the partial stitching around an image before. Alright, pick anyone of the Krafty girls and CASE one of their cards and you will be in the running to win the Lulu image on my card today. Good luck! And make sure you check out the Frugal Friday specials at the store, this week the specials are Cinderella, Willard, Canine Capers 2, Baking Elf, Scripture Quotes and Chillin' with My Friends!! All will be 40-50% OFF!

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lulu is super cute! You did a great job on casing Michele's card. I love the stitching.

Ann said...

Very cute, hope your Saturday is going well.

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun....and loving your colours too :o)

have a lovely day...big hugs Vicky xx

Alice said...

fab take on Michele's card. love your colors, too. darling card, Amanda! and thanks for a super fun challenge! =) hope you have a lovely weekend!

Mary J said...

Oh I love it Amanda - super rich colouring!

Kerry said...

Lucky you changing your clocks this weekend Amanda...we've got to wait another couple of weeks hmph! Loving your card...your colouring is awesome as always...her hair is amazing (colours please?) xx

Anita said...

It's gorgeous Amanda. Love the coloring and pretty papers.

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Amanda! This was a fun challenge! :)