Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a little tag

TGIF everyone! Do you have fun plans for the weekend? I have lots of cards to make and we might go to the Home and Garden show, have to see how the cards go and the weather. But it is still two days off and with my hubby so that is always a good thing.

Today is just a little tag I made for a friend of mine to make her smile when she sees it.

The image is called Gertie in her hat and the sentiment can also be found at the store. This was to remind her of her mom who has Alzheimers but LOVED chocolate so I hope it brings back good memories when she uses it. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great little saying and an adorable image. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Patty Sue 2 said...

You are so sweet....what a lovely thing to do for your friend. I love the image and can see many uses for her.

Patty Sue 2 said...

You are so sweet....what a lovely thing to do for your friend. I love the image and can see many uses for her.

Ann said...

So cute, and love the sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

What a sweet thing to do, Amanda! I love that sentiment and it pairs up so perfectly with that image! Beautiful.