Saturday, March 24, 2012

Time to go GREEN!

Finally Saturday and you know that means another Kraftin Kimmie challenge and today our hostess with the mostess is Melanie and she has used one of the new releases called Calla Lily with the request  that we "go green" and recycle something in our cards. I have used some lace I cut off of a scrub top I was not going to be wearing anymore on my card.


I have also used one of the new images, Poppy, one of my favorite releases ever I have to say! I have also used a sentiment from the new Flower sentiments. Colored with copics, MFT flower dies and paper from My Minds Eye finish it off. And while I have your attention, make sure you check out the store for the Friday Frugal specials and Monday we have something special coming up so stay tuned...

13 comments:

Vicky said...

Love your coloring. It's absolutely stunning.

Shona Erlenborn said...

With the blue shadow around the image it makes the image look 3-D - fantastic!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amanda this is super cute! Love your colouring and the fun bright papers :)

Karin said...

Love the daisy chain border and your bright, beautiful coloring!

Vicky said...

beautiful Amanda...

big hugs Vicky xx

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely adorable, Amanda! Love the striped paper and that lace trim. Glorious!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, my....this is beautiful. I am in awe! Your coloring is just amazing!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your colorful card with such a sweet image and perfect sentiment to go with it.

Julie Z said...

She looks adorable the way you have her colored up Amanda! Love her flirty little dress!

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Amanda. Love your coloring and that lace is so pretty.

Tracey said...

A fantastic card!! So pretty!!

Hanneke said...

Wow, such a sweet and pretty card! Love the image and the pretty lace and flower ribbon. Hugs, Hanneke

Faye said...

Oh I love it. Fab colours and colouring. xx