Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monster notecards

Good morning everyone! I wanted to post some cute little notecards I made for my niece using the new Oddly Sweet Curiosities images available at SCACD. I wanted to give my sister some little notes she could stick in McKennah's lunch or even her older brothers for that matter. Just a little "Hiya" kind of thing.




These are all A4 sized cards, I normally make 5 1/2" square cards but I thought this was a better size for a little kid. Papers are Bo Bunny Alora which is bright and fun. Some homemade rosettes topped with a button on some and a sentiment on the others. They all have glitter on them somewhere cause McKennah is a bit of a Diva kinda girl! Make sure you check out the store, each monster has its own sentiment or you can buy the entire collection at a substantial savings!

9 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh these cards are gorgeous! They are so fun and so colorful, love them!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Amanda, these are adorable. I'm sure your niece will love them!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a great idea to make them A4!! These images make me giggle. I love the first one LOL! That would be me as a monster hahaha Love it!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What funny little images these are!
Reminds me of the Men In Black characters!!

So bright and joyful - what a fun set!!

Great flowers on the 3rd and 4th cards!!

Karin said...

Super cute, bright and fun! They will LOVE them :)

Whimsey said...

Love these so much - absolutely adorable images!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda, these are just adorable! I love your coloring. It always looks so bright and happy. I also really love your stamps that you have used. They really remind me of Monsters' Inc. and I can remeber the M&Ms being so little that Jerry must have taken Madison to the bathroom at least 5 times during the one movie. I loved them being small, but I love them being teenagers as well. lol.. They will be 15 & 14 on the 30th and 31st of this month and they are so hoping for money from the family so that they can buy a new wardrobe come the 8th of August when we go out of town to school shop. Hope you are well. I have had such a busy week that I am just wiped out. Can't wait for Friday afternoon so I can have 2 whole days off to play/craft. lol.. We'll see. In the meantime it is over 100 here everyday so far this week and boy oh boy even with air it is still too warm. Hugs, Lisa

Lorraine said...

Beautiful coloring of the monsters, Amanda! I love the notecards idea and your designs!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Any kid would love these cards...so much fun...your rosettes are lovely!