Sunday, July 29, 2012

In the doghouse for Mo Manning

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers! It is a muggy day here in Pennsylvania but I'm not complaining cause at least it isn't pouring rain again. Blech, enough of that already! Today I am posting another card for the DP2 Challenge dt guest position and the theme this week is "In the Doghouse".

I chose to use a winter theme stamp to try and get a little heads up on my holiday cards. This image is Skating and I have used some new DCWV papers, an old wooden sentiment stamp and a some Glamour Dust on her hat, muff and dotted around the image. I colored in her blades on her skates with my silver spica pen and added some prismacolor pencils and stickles onto the ice under their feet. Alright, this is the final attempt for a guest position with them so wish me luck and have an awesome day! Oh, and don't forget to check back on Friday for a new release from SCACD, very cute images!

9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty card. It has a vintage look to it. So nicely colored with just the right amount of sparkle!

gobeagirl said...

Hello my friend. This is too cute! I love that poor little doggy. He looks so scared. lol... Great card and awesome papers. We actually got up and had a great walk at 6am this morning. It was nice a coolish along with some beautiful sunshine that didn't make you stop breathing. lol... I am visiting blogs and trying to make two birthday cards for my M&Ms today. Hope you have a great crafty day while it rains. Hugs, Lisa

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol... this is a wonderful image and i love the music manuscript
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooooh wow!! LOVE this Amanda!! Those papers are so gorgeous..really scrummy! I really love how rich this looks especially with that distressing :)

Anita said...

This is so pretty Amanda! Beautiful coloring and I love the papers you've used. I hope you make the guest spot - you would be great on that team!

Sharon said...

Your cards are absolutely stunning! Love them.

Faye said...

Luuuurving the colours and papers. Just scrummy. xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great use of the papers! I love the glitter around the sentiment panel too!

Coloring? Yep - rocked it again :)

Julie Z said...

Awe-some! Great papers, fun layout, wonderfully colored - nailed it again! Really love your rich, deep reds & greens - they look so great (those deep tones always give me trouble!) You always do it so beautifully!