Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little Skullie


Hi everyone! I am back to share another card from the new release at SCACD and this time I am using Little Skullie, love her attitude!

She is colored with both copics and Shinhan Touch Twin markers and my paper is some kraft cardstock I had and Carta Bella Beautiful Moments along with some Waterfall stickles around the edges of her for a little bling. You can buy her individually or as a set and get both a discount plus a bonus stamp when you purchase all 4 images. Have fun!

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is fabulous .. love the darker colours
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Lovin' the new profile photo Amanda - you are so gorgeous!

And I love your card - what a sassy sweet gal and gorgeous colouring as usual!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how adorable!!! Love it!
hugs, Sharon

Anita said...

So gorgeous Amanda. This image is the cutest and I love how you colored her. Hope you're managing to stay cool? It's almost 100 here today :(

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

She looks like she's gonna get into trouble!!! LOL

Love those PINK boots!!!!!!!!!!!! And how you did the sentiment too :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She is adorable! What a total funky money...love her style and the bright pink accents really pop! :)

Julie Z said...

Cute, cute, cute....but I don't think I want to cross her path LOL!
You really brought the tough & sweet together perfectly!

Danni said...

How fun is this!! Great card!

Elaine said...

Oh she is fabulous Amanda!!
Perfectly coloured and ever-so-pretty papers.
Love that flutterby too...what make is it please??

Big hugs
Me :)
xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think she might be you! HA! I am loving those Shinhan Touch Twin Markers....nice mix/addition to the Copics!