Thursday, July 5, 2012

Garden girl

Did everyone have a great 4th of July? How lucky we all are to be able to celebrate the freedoms we have. I have the rest of this week off and since it is too hot here to do much outside you might (as in will) be seeing several posts from me over the next few days.

My first post is for one of my fav stamp companies, Stamping Bella and their challenge this week is to use embossing on your card. I love embossing and always forget about the folders I have sitting in my craft area so this was a great way pull one out and get busy.

I have used Gardenia Greenthumbs and my embossing folder is from SCACD and is called Daisy Do. She is cut out with a spellbinders die and the paper is Neopolitan by Dear Lizzy. She is colored mostly with Shinhan Touch Twin markers which can also be found at SCACD.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Touch Twin markers  inspiration photo
Stamping Bella  embossing
Oozak challenge blog  bright colors

7 comments:

Faye said...

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve! The green die... need it. The image... need it. You just do something with colour that I can't pull off. And the yellow paper, it looks like a piece of card with a white floral cut out over the top. Is that right? Or is it a really pretty paper? Anyway, fabbo. Enjoy your time off. :) xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its gorgeous - i love that green die cut frame
Lisa x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

First off those dies are fabulous!! Love the white flower die and the oval one is just awesome!!!

I don't remember seeing this SB image! She looks happy gardening though!!! Love her glittery wings :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is gorgeous Amanda! I love the image and the bling on her wings...so pretty! The colours are gorgeous too :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

How did I miss all these fabulous cards? Hmmm, brain is not functioning at it best...this is lovely and love the die you framed it with!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!! I love the image you chose! Thanks for playing along at Oozak.com!! :)

Laithen Saunders said...

ooh its gorgeous - i love that green die cut frame Lisa x