Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pull out that fabric!

Good Morning everyone! Time for another Tiddly Inks Challenge and this time we would like you to use fabric somewhere on your card or item. Now I will say, I struggled a bit with this one. I wanted to do something really neat and original but after 3 different flowers and two different types of fabric I went with a classic fabric yo-yo.


I have used another new image by Christy called Silver playtime and I have once again been inspired by Jen to do a little doodling and keep it CAS. I believe this image is inspired by Christy's new puppy and there are several others in the store if you want to hop over and take a peek. Alright, time to inspire us and show us what you go do with fabric. Also make sure you check out the other girls to get your creative juices flowing!

14 comments:

Jenny said...

Fabulous! I love this clean and simple look - and that doodling ... must try that. Now you have inspired me. hugs jx

pinky said...

So sweet Amanda and I love your yo yo flower. Will definitely be joining in this one:)

Arabella said...

This is so lovely and CAS Amanda! I love the doodling you did and the yo-yo flower is so cute!

Arabella

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amanda this is fantastic! I love the doodle border and the image is so so cute :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your doodling Amanda and that is one cute image!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

SUPER cute - love the little woof and meow you placed around the edges with that fun fabric flower!!! Gorgeous
Hugs,
Melissa

Joey said...

Adorable Amanda, love the doodling too. Joey x

Ann said...

Oh my gosh, that is a Westie, I have to have this image! Love your card Amanda. Hugs

Loopylou. said...

awww too cute amanda!! I love the little kitty and silver! and your rosette looks so pretty.
Huge hugs
Lou xxx

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! I love classic fabric yo-yo's. They bring back memories of my childhood, this one is just beautiful!

Hannah Clark said...

This is so cute! I love your colouring! It looks like real fur! The flower is super cute too!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This image is adorable...love the purr and bark...so cute!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This image is adorable...love the purr and bark...so cute!

Clare said...

Amanda this card is so adorable. Another gorgeous image. I am really loving your flower, so pretty. Big hugs Clare xxx