Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another new Wryn!

Good Morning everyone! I have another Tiddly Inks card for you this morning with, guess what, another new Wryn image! I swear everytime I visit someone's blog I see her and I am not surprised, she is so adorable! The new image I have used is called Spring Bling and she is available in the store now.

I have to tell you, I love this card! You know how sometimes it just all works out? Well this is one of those times but I think that beautiful floral paper helped, I could use it on just about every card I make right now so don't be surprised if you see it again soon! Okay, make sure you scroll down to see my challenge card for this week for Tiddly Inks, time to get your sparkle on!

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Another adorable image! Love your coloring and embellishments too.

Faye said...

Hi Hun. This image is perfect for you. It goes so well with your style of fabby paper combos and bright colours. I love it. xxx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Amanda, I love the way you matched the colors in your paper with the colors in her bouquet! Fabulous coloring. Nice touch of lace.

Ann said...

This is a beautiful spring time image. I am sooooo ready for spring. I love how you colored her hair.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love that paper.. its so pretty
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so gorgeous! I love that new Wryn and you have coloured her beautifully :)

Alice said...

gorgeous coloring, Amanda! darling card! yeah, our Jamie is pretty big. i remember when we could pick him up with just one hand. now you need four hands. LOL! and no we wouldn't trade him (as well as our black girl cat, Aimee) for anything! they are the bestest! =)

Julie Z said...

Another great one Amanda! Awesome coloring (as usual) & love that cute little border you drew around her - very sweet!

gobeagirl said...

Amanda, I just have to agree with you. This card is just spectacular my friend. I love, love how you have colored her hair. She is just so so pretty and her hair is just perfect! I think you should be proud of this card and not just because of the great papers. lol. I know what you mean however this card it just perfect.
Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs, Lisa

Michele Boyer said...

Gasp! I don't have this one. Must get it! SOOOO cute! I love how you've colored her!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Stunning colouring, truly!

Leanne said...

Adorable card!! Lovely papers and the layout is so nice. The green mats are a nice touch. I saw her in the store and will definitely put her on my list to grab.
Thanks for sharing!
;)

Arabella said...

This is so gorgeous Amanda! Your colouring is stunning! I love this card!

Arabella