Saturday, May 3, 2014

Playing along with Chi Chi Memories

Hello everyone! Today I have a new card to show you featuring an image from the cute Chi Chi Memories and they are also sponsoring the May challenge at Kit and Clowder this month which is "flowers". Easy right? Flowers on your card, in the papers, whatever, just show us some flowers! Chi Chi Memories is offering a free digi and 15% off your order to the winner.

I have used this little cutie today, here is the how she looks from the site.

And here is how I have colored her up for the challenge.


 
I will add a list of my copics at the bottom. I have been trying to do something a little bit different here and there just to push myself a bit so the little silver flourish in the corner is embossing paste covered while wet with glitter. It adds a little texture to the card but doesn't overpower it. I have also just noticed it looks like a cat hair is sticking out of my flowers across the image, just a little gift from Wimbly I guess!
 
Okay, enjoy your weekend and hope to see you play along at the challenge. Don't forget the awesome classes available at Kit and Clowder with more to come very soon!
 
Copics
Skin  E000.00.11,21,04 and R20
Hair YR21, Y20, E99
Shirt  R20,21,22,BV23
 


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That little corner is amazing! It has to be made from a stencil, right? The image is totally darling - you took it from plain Jane to phenomenal!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amanda, I have so much to say about this card! First off it is just so pretty and girly and I LOVE IT! :O) Second, I think you did a great job with the embossing paste and I love your idea of just using it in the corner as an accent. Totally awesome idea! I really love these stamps, and when I get paid next month (OT coming up, haha) I am so going to get me some. Love the big heads. I also think that your butterfly is GORGEOUS!!! Truly, it just looks so fine and intricate. LOVE IT! Tell Wimbly, no biggie. No one who have even noticed it MOM hadn't told. lol... Honestly, I had to search for what you were talking about and even now, I am just guessing that is that little tiny wisp on the upper corner of the beautiful flowers. :O) That reminds me, I love those itty bitty flowers in her hair, where did you get those from? They are really so sweet as well. So now, that I have talked your eyes off, how have you been? I hope you and Joe are finally starting to get some Spring out your way. Hugs the fur babies for me. Hugs Lisa

Patty Sue 2 said...

I have to agree with Lisa this is so pretty and girly. I think the touch of 'kitty' just adds to the charm. It is nice to know you have such a talented cat. Beautiful job!

Tracy said...

Uh-dorable! Even Wimbly' s contribution is cute. :-) Love the glittery corner. I think I'm going to have to invest in some of the stitched/pierced shape dies.I love how they look. Hugs!