Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Its time for a birthday celebration!

Happy Tuesday everyone and today at Tiddly Inks we are celebrating Christy's birthday. So of course our challenge for you is to design a birthday card, easy peesy right?

Now, I love the new Wryn images but Lilli Claire is still my fav image and this is Lilli Claire party time. Perfect image for a birthday card right? Papers from my stash, I think they are My Minds Eye from last year and the liquid pearls are from Susana's. She even has all of the new colors in stock now, LOVE my liquid pearls! Alright guys, your turn to make a birthday card and please make sure to use a Tiddly Inks image to be in the running to win some free digi's.

16 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute Amanda and as always your coloring is amazing!

Joey said...

Fantastic card Amanda, love the boldness of colour. Joey x

Jen Shults said...

LOVE this! Great use of that border punch and I love these papers! Just wow!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Amanda and I do love Little Claire - she's adorable.

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Amanda! I LOVE the colours you have used and I adore Lilli Claire!

Arabella

Pami said...

Love this little sweetie! Super card Amanda, can I ask what colours you use for her hair, do you use pencils? I really love how you colour your hair, you get lots of texture! Hope all is ok with you. P x

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a totally gorgeous card! Love it.

NanaConnie said...

Lovely, Amanda. Those are such cute images and you color them so well ! Fabulous texture on the card.

Hannah Clark said...

So, so cute! I love your colouring and those adorable tickets!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and such a cute image too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Hello! So sorry I've not been by for a while, but it's your fault. You told me you had new dies. And I'm up against it with the house, but I fancied seeing some of your fabby work. Not disappointed. xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Your colors absolutely Pop!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooh what a cutie!! I love your colouring, but I ESPECIALLY love that present border! lol! :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Amanda - this is SO cute! I love how you've colored this image and added the little present border!! Gorgeous!
hugs,
M

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love this bright, cheery card! Your coloring is fantastic and I love this image!

Karin said...

Great paper combo and that gift border is perfect for this birthday card :)