Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie purple challenge

This is a birthday card I made for another friend (my office has a lot of people in it, luckily I am friends with most of them). I also decided to play along with the kraftin kimmie challenge which is to use purple. I looovvvee purple so this was a no-brainer for me. I added some glitter to her earmuffs and the white on her skirt although I don't believe you can tell in the picture. The background paper is by kaiserkraft and I believe the circle friend stamp is by hero arts. Enjoy your evening.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tanya S said...

Very Adorable!!I love this image.Great coloring !! I have this PP as well and love it!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Well, you have proven that purple isn't just a color for old ladies! Ha! I can see why you love these images, you make them turn into magic!