Friday, November 30, 2012

Sketch challenge at Stamping Bella

Good Morning my crafty friends! Today I am showing you the card I made for the Stamping Bella challenge which was a sketch. I have used Martha Lulu for my card today.

I believe my paper is some older Prima I got at my lss a year or so ago, lace from my stash and she is colored with copics and prismacolor pencils. I am really loving the added depth I get with the pencils. I have used them before but sorta got away from them and have picked them up again the past few weeks. Sometimes I just can't seem to get my shadows dark enough with my copics. I have added some stickles to her wings, her star and around the edge of my nestie. Next week we want to see "tags" for our weekly challenge, it can be an actual tag or even one you put on a card, and make sure to check out our Bellatastic challenge on SCS? You could play along there too as our current challenge is "Anything goes" and be in the running for $25 in bella bucks. Very generous of Emily I must say! Good luck everyone, can't wait to see what you make!

12 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Her little skirt is stunning Amanda. Your colors combine so nicely.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Is that an A2 card I see??? :)

She is gorgeous! Yes - the prismas give more shadow punch to the coloring for sure!

I've got the perfect tag for next week's challenge! I"m going to email Emily today!

Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Oooooh! I love that skirt colouring. It is midnight here but I could fit in a little bit of colouring before bed. A super gorgeous card! hugs x

Mary J said...

WOW! Rich, gorgeous, stunning - love this to bits Amanda!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda, This is really beautiful! I just love the colors on your card. It is just so romantic looking. :O) You really have done a great job with your pencils. I used to own the 120 count Prisma pencils until I got my Copics. lol.. Buttttt... being me I decided I no longer need them and gave them all to my sister. I am thinking that I need to reinvest in a new smaller set again. I love, love how you have used your stickles as well. I can't believe what depth it gives to your nestie. What color did you use. It is super pretty. I am also wondering what gems you have used up in the left corner. Very very pretty all of it. Love the card design as well. Won't be able to play along as I don't have these stamps, but so so pretty. Hope you are headed into a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Anita said...

This is stunning Amanda! I love the rich, deep colors in both your image and the papers - fabulous! Yay for getting out those pencils too.

NanaConnie said...

Love your color combo, Amanda, and that paper is spectaculart! Beautiful lace trim and your coloring is fantastic, as always. :-D.

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the paper and your little details like the lace and the glitter around the circle - very pretty! Was there a trick to getting the stickles around the edge of the nestie so perfect?

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Amanda. Beautiful colouring, your shading rocks!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Amandabelle, your colors are fabulous. I love how you colored this cute image....you are rocking the craft world with this beautiful card!

Faye said...

Oh I am chasing my own butt at the moment! Tis is a gorgeous card Lovely. The colours or colors, as you say, are fab. I love how you've pulled the brown out with the spotty paper. Just gorgeous. X

Elaine said...

This is right up my street!
My favourite range from SB :)
Love the colours too, very pretty and delicate.

Big hugs
Me xxx