Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sinbads opinion on circle cards

Well, the challenge this week at stamping bella is a circle card which I have never done before. And I have to say I am not in any hurry to do one again. As you can see from above, Sinbad is sticking out his tongue to offer me his support. The image I used is Gardenia Greenthumb and the paper is new from Memory Box. Love the image, the paper, the flower, don't care much for the circle. It just doesn't seem finished and I didn't want to stick lace around the edges, too fussy for me. May need to disassemble and redo into my comfort zone of rectangle or square card.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol Amanda that pic made me chuckle .. sinbad is sooo cute.... love his little tongue lol
I love your card too - the colours are fab and the paper so pretty.
I must apologise for not commenting very often... unfortunately when i use my own laptop it wont let me open certain blogs... so i have pinched my daughters today to catch up a little
Lisa ;)

gobeagirl said...

lmbo....Amanda, I love the picture of Sinbad. He is so pretty and that tongue sticking out is too cute! I love your circle card and I think that you nailed it. I love your coloring and the colors that you have used are wonderful. I wouldn't change a thing on this one. It is really really wonderful. Hugs to you and Sinbad. Lisa

Nan G said...

Hi Amanda, Your card turned out great (not withstanding Sinbad's opinion)! He's adorable, by the way. If you feel the card is unfinished, try cutting the DP a 1/4" smaller, this will give the circle card a similar look to an A2 card. Shows a bit of the underlying card stock. Hopes this helps you out.