Sunday, November 7, 2010

Two christmas cards, one non traditional

Happy Sunday everyone! Kinda dreary weather here but that is okay cause then if I put in my craft room I don't feel guilty about not working outside cause we still have leaves that need raked (again!). This is a card I tried to make in non-traditional colors using a tiddly inks image and some pink, blue and green paper. The snowflake is a marianne creatables I recieved from my good friend Elaine at http://atechnophobesblog.blogspot.com/    You should check her out, she is even on the sugar nellie design team!


Ok, finally figured out how to upload two pictures to the same blog post, has only taken me about 5 months although I have to say I didn't try very hard. Was just easier to do 2 seperate posts. Me lazy? I must admit I have my  moments!  Anyways, this is another mo manning image, you know she is tops in my book, called Caroling. I used the new Basic Grey jovial papers and a holly leave border. Not too much bling except for the poinsettia in the corner I picked up at Joanns in the button section. Ok, that is it for posting right now, off to work on some more cards!
 

1 comment:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your non-traditional colors. An d the Mo Manning image is adorable. Great job on both cards....