Friday, March 14, 2014

Show Stoppers!

Welcome back to Day TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps MARCH previews!!! We are back with a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp set!! You'll love these two SASSY showgirls along with the FOUR fun sentiments!!

Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you.....SHOW STOPPERS!! There are lots of amazing creations on today's hop featuring both new images and sentiments from the set!! We know you are just going to LOVE these...
classy, sassy ladies and be inspired by all the fun designs!!

I have used the short haired lady for my image today because as much as I would love to have long hair, it will never happen for me, my hair grows slow as a snail.


My papers are new Kaisercraft and I have added some pearls and a couple of feathers for a little "ooh la la". I have also tried to go with purple hair but am thinking it is a bit much. Oh well, better on a card then in my hair right? My markers are a bit of a mish mash of copics and Shinhans as I have been trying to use both but I do have a list of them somewhere if anyone wants to know what I used.

 Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our MARCH stamps will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!

26 comments:

SophiePScrap said...

Beautiful card! I lve the colors, and of course, the feathers! Even the background paper looks feathery. Good job!

Debora said...

Love this fun image and great color choices!Hugs!

Linda Levoir said...

Just beautiful. Love the purple hair :) xx

kadie said...

Gorgeous card, Amanda! Big Hugs, kadie

Kathi said...

You so totally rocked this card.

I love everything about it from the coloring to the paper choices to the embellishments!

I especially love the colors you used for her costume, feathers, and hair.

Shari said...

what an amazing card! Love the colours you chose - this card rocks!!

Hugs;
Shari

NicoleDesigns said...

Such a beautiful card...... thank you for sharing, xo Nikki

Sabrina said...

What a super gorgeous card!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Well this card is certainly full of pizzazz! What a great color scheme you chose. Love the purple with the hair, the feathers and of course the embellishments - Fabulous!

Louise @ Mme Boitatou said...

I love everything on that card, just looove the colors, the Feather, the small flowers...so cute!!!

Tracy Penney said...

I think the purple looks great, but I do agree I love playing with colours on my images and not myself. Great card.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

WOW Amanda...what a wonderful card...love the image and how you've coloured her up. Such great colours popping off the black and white.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

Heather said...

This is just amazing. Wow. What an awesome creation.

cghundley said...

Loving the purple
in your lovely card!
Like the feathers
and flowers.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! I really like your background paper and her purple hair!

Linda S. said...

Lovely card...so sophisticated!

Isabelle said...

I love your card!

Heather said...

Oh, no, I don't think the purple hair is too much. In fact, I think it suits this sassy lady. Love the sparkle on the feathers and the gorgeous paper you used.

Nat said...

your card makes me smile :)!! The black is very elegant and the purple is perfect. love your design :) !!!!

Linsey R said...

This is so beautiful Amanda! I love her short hair and you colored it like she actually has multi shades going on-- dark purple highlights, not just black hair-and it's amazing!!! The purple flourish bling and feather and flower embellishments are divine! You are inspiring on so many levels! Thank you for sharing your creativity and superb talent!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE the purple gem swirls. Love the lacy too!! and the added flower. Gorgeous!

Becca said...

Pretty in purple I see. Love it.

Patty said...

LOVE the colors you used!! The papers are fabulous & love the bejeweled die cut!

Jeannean said...

I love this card! Your rolled flowers rock! This set truly is a show stopper!

Elaine said...

Very Sassy!!
I LOVE these beautiful jewel colours, and your choice of embellies is perfect as always.

Awesome colouring!

Big hugs
Me xxxx

Tracy said...

oooh la la! hee hee She is a show stopper isn't she. She needs to head out to Vegas or Atlantic City. :-) Another thing we have in commom--slow growing hair. I think my new stylist was totally shocked at how little my hair had grown since she cut it in January.