Friday, August 3, 2012

SCACD Blog Hop time!


Today get ready for a Cute and Cuddly release from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD!!!
Our first set, The Storybook Collection, brings us all back to those childhood days when our best friend was our beloved Teddy Bear. We all told our secrets to our Teddy Bears, had a few misunderstandings but we always made up and were ready for new adventures to unfold.
Next we have a set of 4 adorable little girls with their FUN hats that make up Sampler #6. Each little girl is bound to make you smile and melt your heart.
Our final set, Sampler #7, is a variety of cute and fun! These 4 little girls remind us all of the simple pleasures of childhood from lollipop dreams to playing in the rain.
So catch up on the SCACD Store blog if you lose your way thru the hop becuase you will want to catch all the inspiration out there :)  You can also find all the new stamps available here.

I am the second link on the blog hop today, you should have arrived here from Danni and her previews. I am showcasing two images today, the first one is Party Hat.

I have used some odds and ends of paper but these colors are similar to the new MME Tangerine if you want to go with this color scheme. She is colored with a variety of copics and Shinhan Touch Twin markers. I have used glossy accents on the balloon for some shine and gorgeous Make it Crafty chipboard corners to finish off the top of the image. Lace is from my stash. The butterfly is by Prima and these ones are different paper but equally as pretty! And of course my beloved stickles to add a little bling to the edge of her dress.

My second image is called The Secret.

Same color scheme as above and again colored with both copics and Shinhan Touch Twin markers. My little flower centers are paper and a gift from my friend Elaine, I added white dots with an American Craft white gel pen for some extra pizzazz. Ok, that's it for me today, next on the blog hop is Dianne. Happy hopping! Oh, and if you are international, you can also get these stamps from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie

16 comments:

Mary J said...

Both so beautiful, Amanda! Gorgeous colour and lovin' the details!

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are beautiful Amanda . so cute ..i love the top one.. her hat is fab

Lisa x
ps have you seen this new challenge
http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the color scheme. So bright and cheery. Great images too, the little girl with the hat is my favorite.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - beautiful as always! Love the colors on both cards! The teal is so nice and gives such a nice punch to the layout! Two fun images too!!

I remember my 'teddy bear' growing up - although it was a little red doggy. I loved him soooo much!!!!

Have a great day!

Lorraine said...

Oh the images are too cute! Love the colors and your coloring! Beautiful!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Very, very pretty! Your composition is wonderful. The polka dots on the flower centers are great AND brilliant!

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful coloring to match those pretty papers! Love the new stamps! :)

Brenda Lee said...

Oh my goodness....both cards are SO adorable!! I love the colors you used....and gotta love the stickles!! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Vicky said...

Both adorable Amanda..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Amanda! Incredible coloring on each card, and I love the color combos. What terrific papers you chose for each one. So nice to be done with the summer teaching job so I'm able to get around and visit all my fav blogs again. It feels like I've been gone a year instead of 8 weeks. :-D

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww these are gorgeous Amanda! Lovely colouring...especially the texture on the bears :) That butterfly is stunning too! Beautiful work :)

Mary said...

Very pretty Amanda!

Julie Z said...

Really cute cards and images Amanda! Love the coloring on both, but the first one is my favorite! And I love your little decorative corners on that one too! Two more great cards!

Faye said...

Both delicious, of course, I think the first is my fav because of the lace. Very Understanding Hubby is feeling victimised! :( xx

Anita said...

Both are gorgeous Amanda. Love those colors!