Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flutterby Wednesday embossing challenge

Hi everyone! It is Flutterby Wednesday time again and this time we would like you to use embossing on your card. I love the look of embossing, both heat and dry embossing but decided to pull out my underused embossing folders and play with them a bit this week.

I have used one of the Puddle jumper images from By Lori Designs and some random pieces of paper I had so I can't tell you who they are by. I made some felt rolled roses and added some stickles around the embossed paper I used behind my image. A Jenny Bowlin vellum butterfly in the corner adds a finishing touch. Alright, make sure you include your angel, butterfly or fairy and embossing to be eligible to enter this weeks challenge!

19 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the sweet image, awesome DP combo, and pretty roses.

Lisa Jane said...

This is so much fun.. i love the bright colours and the gorgeous roses
Lisa x

Joey said...

Amanda this is such a lovely card, gorgeous little girlie, love your colour choice. Joey x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a bright and cheery card - and those little felt roses - so cute!

Karin said...

I love everything on this card! The cute image, bright colors and those great felt flowers :) This is just perfect in every way!

Mary J said...

She is one of my fave BLD images - you've coloured her in eautifully! Great butterfly and the flowers are beautiful!

Leanne said...

Hi Amanda!
Aw this is super cute! Love the bright pretty colors and she is adorable. Purty flowers. Sweet card!
;)

Ann said...

Sweet card, cute image, and I love the papers you used, the butterfly is adorable too.

Lynette said...

She's darling, and you've colored her so cutely! Love the sparkle along the outside of your embossed panel. Great card!

Anna said...

Goodness, adorable! Love the polka dot pants!

Danni said...

What a fabulous card! I love all the happy, springy colors and the cute image! and who doesn't love a polka dot butterfly! Fabulous!!

Michelle VP said...

Love the shimmery, embossed panel behind your image! Your card makes me yearn for summer weather too! :)

Michelle said...

Ok your flowers are just perfect - I can't seem to get mine to look so good. And what a great idea to put glitter on the leaves. Your coloring is fantastic - super cute card!

Karen Wilson said...

You MADE those flowers? Wow, very pretty!! Great card, love all the colors you used!!

Karen - FBW DT

Patty Sue 2 said...

This looks like me dressed for my shopping trip! Ha! Such a fun cute card...love your coloring!

Anita said...

this is such a fun and cute card. Love the bright colors and the flowers are so pretty.

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card! Your flowers are awesome - I have lots of dies but haven't tried them yet. Great idea to emboss the panel behind the image!

Tiggerscraps said...

I love everything about this card!! The image is just darling!
www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

Harriet Skelly said...

What a sweet image and I love your coloring and the felt flowers!