Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cute card challenge

This is the card I worked on today. It is for the cute card challenge and since it is a chance to win some kraftin kimmie stamps I am there! This is a Greeting Farm stamp and since I throw all the packaging away cause I have too much stuff in my studio I have no idea what her name is. I forgot to put a flower in her hair cause I wanted a small crochet one but didn't have any in red then got sidetracked with the bling in the corners and forgot to go back and check my other flowers. I did paint some black enamel paint on her shoes from inkessentials, makes them nice and glossy. Almost time for Just Desserts so will need to sign off. I love all those food challenge shows, makes me want to decorate a cake.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patty said...

She is cute! Love your coloring...but do you think it means something that you like the one that have their mouths open? LOL.....

Linda w said...

Love the colour combo of your card. You put such great texture into your hair. Such a cute image too. Hope you do well in the challenge, Hugs lin

Janie Printz said...

Wow what a SWEET card !!!I love how you colored this one & how you got such nice shading on her dress & hair. I have such hard time with that. You rock girl !!!
I'll be checking back now that I'm a folooer to see what wonderful new things you create.
Big hugs, Janie