Monday, September 6, 2010

Copic class

Guess what I did today? Nope, not that either. I took a copic certification class here in Pittsburgh and guess who I sat by...Beate Jones from SCS (Splitcoast stampers for those of you not up on the abbreviations). Needless to say I tried not to say or do anything stupid and I think I may have succeeded. She is very personable and friendly and her work was awesome. Also want to thank Colleen Schaan (think I got the spelling right) as she was the teacher and made the class a lot of fun, the time just flew by. Now I need to hunt up or buy a blank journal to start making my sample book. Add one more thing to the list of stuff to do.

Oh, and also wanted to say "Hey" to my new buddy April. Wish we lived closer but where there is a will there is a way, (and an IKEA)!

Ok, this card is for my baby sister. We are constantly on a new diet and she is trying pretty hard this time. The inside says "you will always be my little sister". Seeing how she rarely checks my blog (bad sister Jenn) she will probably get the card in the mail before she sees it here.

Ok, supper is ready so will chat later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

You did a wonderful job coloring, it is done to perfection. I know your sis will love it! Great job! If your class was a cerification class you can request a 'blinkie' for your sidebar. Happy Birthday to your little sis, I know she will love this card.

April said...

Hey Amanda, it was great meeting you on Monday. I thought I was going to make a trip to IKEA this weekend, but now, I don't know. I will let you know so we can maybe get together for lunch. I really enjoyed the class and I too was trying not to do anything stupid with the Celebrity in our class. Wasn't that cool...I was bursting on my way home thinking, who can I call that will know who I was talking about...oh well, thanks for the chit chat. Great coloring too.