Friday, August 20, 2010

Me too!

Another post today, I am on a roll! Kinda sad that is considered exciting news ha ha! Anyways, made this card for a friend who wanted to know why she hadn't gotten a card yet. I try to make a birthday card for most of the girls in the office where I work and so I told her it wasn't her birthday yet so she hadn't gotten a card yet. Well, she is leaving in a couple of weeks, moving down south with the hubby to be closer to his job, so I made her this card using a mo manning image. I thought the image and saying were perfect for someone "wanting a card too!" Actually, I was tickled pink to have someone think enough of my work to actually ask for a card. Makes me feel pretty darn good I have to say. Then to top things off, one of the other girls gave me my first "commission". I am actually doing it for free cause it is for another girl who is retiring but still to be asked makes ya feel pretty darn good! Okee dokee, enjoy your weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

This ones very cute too - and it kind of looks like me at the moment too. Andy is still having a blast in aussie I guess as he hasn't bothered to phone at all and its day 3 out of 4 that he's away... so what if its only for a minute, his daughter is missing him like crazy!!

How wonderful you are being asked to do commissions!!