Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dots and spots

Good morning everyone! Today I am back with another card for the Mo Manning DP challenge and this time our lovely and sweet Mau is our hostess and would like to "spots or dots" on our cards.

I LOVE polka dots, I have polka dot pants, even polka dot shoes, peep toe to boot!


I have made this card for a friend who recently lost one of her dogs. She is such a good friend and Sweet Pea was lucky to have her as a mom. I just wanted her to know I was thinking of her. My image is called A friend is...and I thought it would be a nice image for her card. Papers are Beautiful Life by Echo Park and the flowers I made myself with my fabulous phlox dies by Memory Box. Tracy was my inspiration for this card, she makes such lovely flowers and great layouts. The sorry tags are MS punches I inked with a little Paris Dusk Memento ink.

Okay, show us your spots and for every 25 entries Mo is giving away a $5 voucher to the store. Good luck!

Copics
Skin E000-00-11-13
Dog E21-23-25-27-29
Stool  E53-55-57-59
Hair  Y21-24  E99-29
Headband/shorts  B91-93-95-97-99
shirt R81-83-85-89
Collar  Y13-15-17

7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Aaawww, so sweet. Sorry for your friend's loss. This is so sweet, and I love how you did the sentiment, it looks like a little fence! Your coloring and all your embellishments are fabulous as always!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Awww, just popped in and saw what you wrote. So sweet of you! Thank you again, my friend :) :) :)

Mau xx said...

Hi Amanda, sorry a little late this week.
What a gorgeous card for my spots challenge. gorgeous colouring and love the papers and the tags.
Hugs Mau xx

Janie Printz said...

I'm sure this will help cheer your friend up Amanda. It's a wonderful thoughtful card & those flowers should help brighten her day as they are just lovely.
Hugs, Janie

Elaine said...

A very sweet card which will brighten your friends day..I'm so sorry for her loss, pets become part of the family and we miss them so much when they leave us :(

Big hugs
Me xxx

Tracy said...

So you're a polka dot kind of girl huh. :-) I'm loving your flowers GF. The more layers the better. Hee hee. Beautiful done! Hugs!

Anja said...

Would love to see your shoes, Amanda! LOL
As always your colouring is really striking and I love the entire card design. The tags look fantastic! GReat idea!

Hugs, Anja