Friday, December 13, 2013

Hey Hot Stuff!

Welcome back to Day FOUR of the Kraftin Kimmie StampsDECEMBER previews!!! We are back with a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp set!! You'll love these two SASSY girls along with the FOUR fun sentiments!!

Aren't you guys thrilled to have Annie back? I just love coloring up these images!

I have used scrap papers again and my flowers are WOC. I will list my copics later as I need to run this morning.

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our DECEMBER stamps and our new Kardmaking Kit will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin Kimmies Shop!!! We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!

Happy hoppin'!!

13 comments:

Doudou said...

Toute en couleurs, j'aime trop

Guild Master Crystal said...

This is gorgeous! So nice and feminine :)

Tracy Penney said...

Such a fun card. Great job.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous to the max! Love your coloring!

Jenny said...

Hey Hot Stuff - I was sure that you were talking to me ... but then i saw the image and realized that you weren't. My hair is a little shorter. :)
Fab card Amanda and awesome tiny colouring. hugs xoxo

Cindi said...

Beautiful card!

Trish Molnar said...

Gorgous card! I love the coloring you did on the hair, so beautiful!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring and the papers. Wish I had a bod like that...even years ago.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I just love this image...and you've coloured it perfectly Amanda. Love the colours you used too. Thanks for sharing.

Kathi said...

Eek! Totally love the way you colored her!

I also love your card design (as usual).

JessicaK said...

Amazing job with her hair, wow, those highlights look so real

Michelle Galloway said...

great job on this card, you did an awesome job on her hair!

Anonymous said...

She's awesome!! You're awesome!!!
Love that freaking hair!!
Woot !!
Woot !!! Xo