Krafty Kardmaking Kit take 2
We've had such wonderful response at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps to our first Krafty Kardmaking Kit, that we thought we do a little follow up HOP about it!!
As you hop around today you'll be able check out SIX fabulously spooky creations from our Krafty Girls that were ALL made using only ONE KIT!! They of course used their own ink, colouring medium and white paper, but everything else can be found in these fabulous KITS!
Check out what comes in this month's Kit:
- Six 6x6 black cardstock bases (precut and prescored) featuring Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb cardstock
- Six 6.5 x 6.5 square white envelopes
- Twelve 6x6 patterned papers – 2 of each of 6 different Double Sided designs featuring the new Bella Blvd Trick or Treat collection
- 8 6x6 coordinating coloured cardstock sheets (Circus Peanuts, Juicy Pear, Candy Necklace and Gummy Bear) featuring Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb Cardstock
- 8 yds of twine (4 yds each of black/orange and white/orange by Maya Road)
- 1 card of coordinating die cut stickers by Bella Blvd
- 1 pkg of black Twinkle Goosebumps by Queen & Co.
- 1 pkg of assorted Spooky Buttons and embellishments
- YOUR CHOICE of $8 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!
- Plus an awesome colour handout emailed to you that includes samples and sketches!
I have chosen to use an older image, this is Batty and catty and I have tried to go for a "Bride of Frankenstein" look with her hair, not bad for a first try! I apologize, I didn't keep track of my copics this time cause I colored up the dress one way, didn't like the colors so colored over it. I promise to do better lol!
OH and one last thing......you know we love giving stuff away!! Wanna WIN the September 2013 Krafty Kardmaking Kit??!! All you have to do is submit a creation (could be a card, scrapbook page, altered item) using only the supplies from your August kit and submit it on THIS POST by Friday, September 13th!! Not only that....but if you enter any of our weekly challenges using your Kit supplies, you get an extra entry to WIN!!!
So go ahead and check out the samples from the Krafty Girls listed below and keep in mind, they were all made using only the contents of ONE kit...and of course, their choice of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp! Then head on over to the Kraftin Kimmie shop and grab one for yourself!!
Wow... Congrats!! Gorgeous card, love this patterned papers, they are so much fun... and this image is so adorable!!!
This is really cute! I love how you created a glitter frame around her :)
Best crafty wishes!
Woweeeeeeee!!!! Love it, girl!!!! Is that a headstone nestie...!?? What the what??? Lol !!
I love this entire card !!!!
I have 3 words for you:
Oh !! & your coloring is FANTASTIC !!!! Duh !
The purple glitter sure adds a lot of fun to your image Amanda. Awesome coloring as always. The jack-o-lanterns are fun. Some of them remind me of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. hee hee. Hugs!
Fabulous Halloween card. love your coloring too!
That's the "cutest" Halloween card I've ever seen. The papers, the "recolored" dress - your coloring scares me! Down to the twine and die cut! Over the top Amanda!
awesome design, love the mix of papers! :)
Love that darling little witch, Amanda, and those papers are fabulous! Fab coloring, but that's always true. :-D Fun Halloween card.
Wow! The image and the coloring...so cool!
Post a Comment