Monday, April 15, 2013

A "Thank You" for Oozak

Hello everyone! I am excited to be back today for another guest position for Oozak and for my card today I using one of the Saturated Canary images called Thank You. I have to say I think the faces on these images are adorable but I have personal issues with their big feet but this one is just darn cute. Our challenge this month is "Lace, Ribbon and Pearls" and I remembered all three, patting myself on the back haha!

I have tried to do some lighter colors with this image and am really pleased with how it came out. I don't do a lot of blond hair but this combo worked well. It is E50, E51, Y26 and YR27 if you would like to know. The sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmies new Trinket release and the paper is Divine by Prima. Ok, make sure to play along and you could be the next guest designer or even win an awesome prize from them. And if you are looking for great service and prices, Oozak can't be beat!

12 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ooooh she is gorgeous!!! beautiful work amanda...love the papers and the die around the trinket. i think you have coloured her up beautifully :) (ok and i might be really blind but did you change your background?? i am only just noticing it but i LOVE it!! :)

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Amanda! The lace and pearls are just gorgeous with this girl!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous Amanda. I looooove this image and that soft green is perfect.

I know where you are at with the feet. My mum has always said "Why bring attention to your feet - they are feet for goodness sake" :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable Amanda! Like the stitching along with the lace and pearls.

Anita said...

A gorgeous card Amanda. I love your coloring and the papers, lace and pearls are beautiful.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my -- oh, my -- OH, MY! Amanda, this is so precious. Superb coloring, especially her hair, and I love the lace and the pearls. Fab paper choices.

Kerry said...

Another WOA Amanda...this is just gorgeous. Love your coloring as always xx

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful and that combination of pink and green is fab. Your colouring is awesome and I love the hair - I will be trying out those Copic colours as I am relatively new to them!
Kat x

~ Jo ~ said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the papers and this sweet image and your beautiful coloring!

Hugs,
Jo

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HA HA HA You made me giggle with the big feet comment lol! Yeah but there so cute right :)

OUTSTANDING coloring and that DP IS YUUUUUM!!!! All your work is beautiful!!!!

Thank you for joining us over Saturated Canary challenge blog and GOOD LUCK :)

Ruby

Ellen Taylor said...

So cute!!! Love the bow!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous!!!! :)) love all the green accents! One of my fave colors! :))