Monday, August 27, 2012

Some new products I love!


Good morning my friends! I wanted to pop on here today not only to show you a card I made but to bring to your attention some new products Susana has in. Now normally, I am content to wait and see what others do with some of the new stuff out there but Susana sent me one of the new Viva Decor 3 D paints to try out and you know what? I have several more on their way to me as we speak! I LOVE this stuff!

Ok, first off is my card and I will point out what I used the paint on.

Ok, my image is one of the new Elisabeth Bell images and this one is called Big Hat Peeker. She is colored with copics, the paper is Echo Park For the Record-Tailored, it is lovely by the way. Lots of pinks, some black and florals. I have used one of Susanas new dies, Classic Timepiece which is the perfect size for a nice accent. It is my first use of the Viva Decor 3D paint. It has such a beautiful shimmer to it, this is two coats just lightly rubbed on with my finger. I have also applied it to the brads in the corner of my image and if you look along the edges of my image I have taken some and just sort of tapped it around the edges. It adds just that little extra touch of glimmer without being to over the top. The flower came in the flower grab bag I picked up. I did pull out the pearl that was there and replaced it with a larger one, just my preference. Ok, when my new paints arrive I am going to post some swatches and color up a few more things so you can see exactly what the colors look like and how well they work. But so far you can see I have colored both paper and metal without a problem. Until next time!

9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Stunning card and I love the effect of the Viva Decor 3D paint!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww she's a cutie!! I love how you have coloured her and how cool is that clock! the paint looks great on it...a great texture :)

Mary J said...

Gorgeous, Amanda! Love the die cut clock and the papers with that beautifully coloured gal!

Karin said...

Your fantastic coloring always brings these darling images to life! So charming and the silvery paint looks wonderful! Hope you are having a good week :)

Faye said...

Ok, I think I'm gonna need me some of this paint. Loving the rich colours here. X

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

The paint is awesome! Love how you dabbed the edges of your image layer and how cool to use on the brads! Great!!

Directmailscrapper said...

Love the image, your coloring, the paint -- the layout. Who makes the sentiment/die? Love them too!

Elaine said...

Ooooo gorgeous Amanda :)
Your colouring is awesome, as always.
Fab papers and embellies.
Beautiful M'dear :)

Big hugs
Me xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it