Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My parents anniversary card

Post number two today, if you are looking for my ladybug crafts post please just scroll down a bit. This card uses a mo manning image called Jack and Ginger and is for my parents anniversary. I am sure they will enjoy it but my mom may not be very happy about the fact they have gray hair as my parents aren't gray yet. But I thought it was a beautiful image so I used it anyways. The paper is from a new prima pad and the hydrangeas are also prima with viva decor pearl pen in the center and the lace and pearls are from Recollections at Michaels. Hope you all have a great day, time to start supper for me!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pami said...

A wonderful card Amanda! Love the pearls. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

Your mum will love it i am sure - its a beautiful image .
Love those pearls
Lisa ;)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love the card and the scene you created. No grey hair? How can that be...I started turning grey at 30...now at almost 60 I have very little of any other color! A great anniversary card!

tilly said...

beautiful papers and colouring, sure they will love it
Tilly

Mary J said...

OH fabby - I think it's brilliant! I hope Steve and I are like that when we are old! (A long time to go I hope!)

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Amanda.
Your parents are lucky then...I'm as grey as a badger and I'm only 23 (ish).
Look at all those embellies...flowers, lace and pearls, and all perfectly placed and complimenting each other beautifully.

Love Elaine xxx