Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st Card of the new Year

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone is safe and well and the santa was good to you and yours. This is my first card for the year and unfortunately it is for a friend at work that is moving onto another job. Good luck Andrea but we will miss you! I used some bright cheery colors and I thought the bus image was a good one for this type of card. One of my intentions (sounds more realistic than resolution) this year is to enter more challenges so I will have to check around and see where I can put this one.

Well, back to the craft room as I am finishing up a card for my nieces birthday. I am trying some softer colors, inspired by my friend Elaine, so we will see how it goes. God Bless!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I like the bright colors in this, it looks so cheery! I think I dated the guy who owned that bus! LOL! (I know ...it was before your time!)

Elaine said...

Beautiful bright and cheery card Amanda.
The image reminds me me of Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine!
Fab paper and I love your rose!

Hugs Elaine xx