Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumnal colors

Hello my crafting buddies! It is time for another challenge over at Cupcake Crafts Challenges and this week the theme is "Autumn colors". I love this challenge cause I don't normally do a lot of oranges, browns and greens but they are so pretty perhaps I should!

This is Fall Frolic by Simply Betty Stamps, I just love these images, they are so cute! Papers are a mish mash but you can get some great paper pads from SCACD and I know Susana has some awesome fall themed papers available right now. Flowers are WOC, colored with copics and Shinhan Touch Twin markers and I did some doodling around the edges with my copic multiliner. Ok make sure you check out the main challenge blog to see what prizes are up for grabs!

I would like to enter this into the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge which is Anything Goes and Live and Love Crafts which is autumn or Halloween.

16 comments:

Faye said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Super image, fab colouring, as ever and the papers are delish. X

Mary J said...

Fabulous, Amanda! I love this image - you've done a beautiful job with her!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great stamp!! I love her running through the falling leaves! And that turkey is probably just running for cover!!!

I also love the glittery pumpkin in the corner! You more of these colors!! :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Terrific card. Love the coloring - which matches the DP perfectly!

Alyce said...

Ooooh love this amanda!!! The colours are gorgeous and they do match perfectly with those papers! Beautiful colouring too...that little turkey is so super cute!! :D

Vicky said...

Oooh so gorgeous hun...and loving the gorgeous colours too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent! I love the little turkey. :-D

Louise said...

Fabulous card the colours are so yummy
Louise xx

Scrap Affair said...

I am in love with this one!!! Turkey is just so CUTE!!!!

Karin said...

Beautiful! Love all the rich fall colors and your squiggles around the image panel!

gobeagirl said...

Oh my friend believe it or not I am in deed still alive. I wish I could say all was wonderful, but let's just say nothing terrible at the moment. Just a ton of life's pressure all at once. Not something to moan about, but I tend to get silent when I am truly stressed as it just takes that much more out of me. lol... Crazy lady walking here. I am so so sorry to be lacking in my blogging lately. I LOVE this card! I think she just so adorable and I really think her little Turkey friend is as well. You have nailed this card with the fall colors it just makes me very happy to look at it! I hope you, Joe and the babies are all doing well. I have missed talking to you and I hope that soon life gets back on track. I really miss blogging and being creative as well. Take care and have a wonderful Thursday. Hugs, Lisa

Patty Sue 2 said...

Could you get any cuter than this! You just knocked my socks off with this one and my feet are cold! LOL! I am so amazed at your fabulous coloring! Love it!

Jenny said...

Fabulous - a - roony. Love that hair and those squiggles are a great touch. hugs x

Karita said...

WOW!! Absolutely gorgeous card! Cute image and I love your colouring! :)

Thank you for playing with us at LLC October challenge :)

Hugs, Karita

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi again Amanda,
What a fun & bright card. Awesome job with the Copics. Thanks for linking up to LLC; please bear in mind though only one entry per person and challenge please.

Thanks n' Hugz,
Sandy