Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall is in the air!

Happy weekend everyone! It is time for another Kraftin Kimmie challenge and this week Kim is challenging us to use "fall colors" on our card. How easy is that? And with the weather getting cooler here in Pennsylvania that is the direction I am leaning anyways.

I have used a recent release, this is Marilyn in all her sexy gorgeousness.

Paper is Prima, flowers are from WOC and I have used more of the Viva Decor 3 D paint in walnut on the leaves, they have a nice little glimmer to them and the brown is nice for fall themes. I have used one of the Everyday Trinkets for my sentiment. Ok, make sure you play along for your chance to win a free stamp by using a Kraftin Kimmie image and using fall colors!

I would like to enter this into the Wild Orchid Crafts which is Autumn Colors.

9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a awesome image - and as usual colored to perfection. Love the DP too!

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Tracey said...

So gorgeous!! Love the flowers!!

Faye said...

Saucy! These papers are perfect for this little minx. And your colouring is AWESOME! X

Mary J said...

Was that you Amanda last Saturday night?! Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous flower arrangement!

Elaine said...

Sheesh but it looks like someone stole my lines already!
I was going to ask if this was you, out on the razzle!

Fab image and always perfectly coloured.
Love the colours and embellies :)

Big hugs
Me xxx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Terrific!!! Love how you gave her thigh definition! (just like my own thigh! yah right!)

Another lovely cluster of flowers too!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda,
This is just gorgeous! You have come so far with your coloring it is just stunning. When I look at how you color I look at mine and think 'wow what am I doing?' lol.. Truly my friend this is GORGEOUS! I love the fall colors and the way you have colored her up. Hope that you are doing good and having a great start to your fall. I am still keeping your Dad in my prayer and hope that he is doing well also. Hugs, Lisa

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amanda! Love what you have done with the fall color challenge! Thank you for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim