Thursday, July 5, 2012

Moms birthday card

Ok, here is my second card for today, it is also my moms birthday card. Albeit late but still made! I used a LOTV image that shamefully has never seen ink either and various flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I go thru spells, I have a ton of their flowers and get in a mood to use them on everything and then sorta scale back. Well, since my mom is an avid gardener she got the sprinkling of flowers.

Now, the purple piece on the card is softer irl, I just couldn't get it to tone down when I was editing it. Papers are a new set I picked up from DCWV I believe, soft mauve, green and purples. A prima butterfly and some pearls. Happy Belated Birthday Mom!

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Wild Orchid Crafts  punches or diecuts

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i love everything about this .. that image is beautiful. I bet your mum loved it
Lisa x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a sweet image!! Tiny details to color and you did it perfectly! WOW!!! This image would intimidate me!

Love the gorgeous flowers! Your mom is sure to love the entire thing!

Mary J said...

Oh Amanda, taht is so beautifully coloured! gorgeous detail too!

Whimsey said...

WOW - gorgeous; love the flowers; so dainty, delicate and delightful!!

Alyce said...

Oooh just stunning Amanda! I love your beautiful colouring and the image is just the sweetest! Everything goes together so beautifully on this one :)

Faye said...

Now this is nice too. Loving the colours. In fact yellow and lilac aremy two favs. xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is just lovely...your mom will love it...I love the purple...can that be my age?