Sunday, October 2, 2011

LOTV challenge at Paper Sundaes

Good morning my fellow bloggers. First of all I want to thank all of you who asked me about my new job. It is a significant change for me and means a lot that you care enough to ask. The job so far is going well, several weeks of training so really won't be on my own until the new year but you should see all the pretty shoes I got! We need to dress business casual and the only clothes I ever wore were sweatpants and scrubs so I have had a blast getting a small wardrobe built up.

Ok, the real reason I know you are here is for my card for Paper Sundaes and this week we are being sponsored by one of the cutest stamp stores around, lili of the valley.


I have glittered the heck out of my snowflakes along with adding glitter to the edges of my image. Once I got started I just couldn't put the stuff down! My sentiment is also from lili of the valley and was a gift from my good friend Elaine who spoils me. The gems in the middle of the snowflakes are from WOC and I am entering this into two challenges.

lili of the valley World cardmaking day challenge  your favorite or a new lotv card
Wild Orchid Crafts  make it sparkle with stars
ABC challenge  anything goes

23 comments:

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous! And we all know that you can never have too much glitter and bling. Love those gems too! hugs jenny x

Anita said...

Amanda, this is absolutely stunning! I love all the sparkle and the blues looks brilliant. Gorgeous snowflakes and gems too. Oooh, clothes and shoes shopping - you go girl!

gobeagirl said...

Amanda I am so glad to hear that your new job is going so well. It is always fun to get the chance to buy some new clothes and shoes. lol... Almost as much fun as getting new stamps in the mail. :O) I love this card. It is so pretty and I really love how you glittered your awesome snowflakes. I hope that you are having a great Sunday. Hugs, Lisa

Dora said...

Wow this is gorgeous, I love your glittered snowflakes, I think they look stunning xxx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Amanda, fab papers and those snowflakes are amazing!! Cute image too...

Fi
x

Pami said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amanda! Love all the sparkle! So glad your new job is going well! Pami x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ ♥

Sabina said...

Such an amazing card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC!!

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Amanda....again fantastic colouring and such gorgeous embellies too hun..

have a lovely evening....hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amanda,sweet image and love all the sparkle.
Wendy xx

julieprice3 said...

I love blue Christmas cards, You've done an awesome job! She's such a sweet image and those snowflakes are stunning! I'm sure whoever receives this one will be absolutely thrilled.
Hugs Julie P

Rea said...

Adorable card, love the image and sentiment, and that lace is so sweet. I'm so happy to hear the job is going well. Hugs

sara said...

really gorgeous amanda love the colours and those sparkly snowflakes are fab
hugs sara x x x

Karin said...

The only thing better than crafty stuff is clothes, shoes and handbags!!! How exciting :) Such a cute wintery card in this post, all the glitter and lace is perfect!

Donna Ellis said...

Toooo precious, Amanda! She is a dear, all dressed in her finery and glitz! Love all your elements and softness! Thanks for sharing such an stunning card!

Digi Darla said...

Oh wow, Amanda. Just beautiful. Love the bling!

DigiDarla

Faye said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new job so far. Love the card too, but just wanted to check you're ok! ;)
xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Well shoes are important! It is fun to get to dress in something different for a change. Love your card the Snow flakes are wonderful and I love the lace.

Crystal said...

Glad to hear you are settling into your new job! Great card! I love all the glittery snowflakes and that lace is gorgeous!

Lin said...

Oh Wow this is stunning! Lots of lovely glitter and your colouring is fabulous.

Thanks for joining our relaunch at ABC.

Lin xx

Kelly Neis said...

I love how the snowflakes match her dress trim. The paper is way cute and your card is adorable.

kyanos said...

gorgeous card Amanda!!!love the snowflakes!!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, beautiful papers and image. The embellishments are just as stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy